Scorpion Helmets Integral road , Scorpion exo 710 air cerberus integral road black helmets,Shop Best Sellers,classic fashion trend
scorpion presents a premium helmet in the street range created to offer you optimized weight, fitment and comfort, scorpion is equipped with innovative technologies: airfit® liner inflation system, kwikwick ii® liner fabric, pinlock® 100% max vision®
3d and all in the exclusive and revolutionary fiber composite shell the new exo-710 air is the answer to all your expectations.
- airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.only by scorpion exo!
- fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the kwikwick2® lining of the new scorpionexo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
new ellip-tec® faceshield system:
- launched on the new scorpion racing exo-2000 air, the ellip-tec® faceshield mechanism further improves the ease and speed of faceshield changes so unique to scorpion. this operation can be done tool-less within 10 seconds, with the shield open. wind tunnel designed to minimize wind noise at high speed, fitted with even more powerful springs to ensure optimum fit of the shield against the seal through the compression force, fully sealed and quieter, ellip tec is also stronger to keep the shield in place in the event of a fall.
tct® thermodynamical composite technology
- extremely light, having reduced the weight of the new exo-1000 air by nearly 250 g, the new tct® structure provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. this smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock, while retaining one of the strongest structures.
- ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- breath-deflector: enhanced fog-free performance.
- chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- closing chinstrap by double d ring.
- ece 22-05 certified.
care and cleaning of your scorpionexo helmet:
- as with any quality product, proper care will enhance and prolong the usefulness of your helmet and protect your investment. your helmet is engineered and assembled with state-of-the-art technology including exclusive patents and proprietary trademarked features.
cleaning the outside of the helmet:
- never use any solvents or abrasive cleaners to clean your helmet!! for optimum performance, rinse your helmet in warm water using a mild soap. if the outside is dirty with dried dirt and bugs, we suggest you place a wet towel over the helmet for at least one minute before wiping it clean. this softens the foreign objects before removal lessening the chance of scratches.
- the multiple coatings on the face shield are resistant to light scratching, however, heavy, abusive scratching can break through the coatings and cause visible marks. removing dirt and bugs with good cleaning practices and keeping your helmet in a racecase™ will significantly help to prolong the life of your helmet and face shields.
cleaning the inside of the helmet:
- the removable, washable liner in all our helmets make it easy to clean. even a man can do it. remove the cheek pads first by unsnapping the 3 (usually) button snaps on each one. be careful not to “tear” the pad out, but carefully un-snap each button.
- the “crownliner” can be unsnapped (2) from the back of the head area and the pulled away from the helmet in the forehead area. note the alignment arrows for re-installing the crownliner. throw these three pieces into the washing machine if possible in a washing bag so that the plastic parts cannot be broken or damage the textile and allow to air dry before re-installing.
cleaning the face shield:
- the scorpionexo face shields for 400s and 700s have different cleaning procedures for inside and outside. the outside is coated with an anti-scratch coating which prevents minor scratches, but cannot resist heavy wiping and cleaning without preliminary softening of the dirt, grime and bugs first. note the damp towel method of softening dried bugs and dirt above.
- plastic polishes work fine to clean the outside of the shield as long as the dirt and grime has been softened and removed first. the inner everclear™ no-fog coated face shields require special treatment for cleaning. we suggest using a warm water and mild soap combination followed by “pat drying” with a dry towel. “wiping” may cause premature wear and scratching on the everclear™ innercoating.
if you are looking for an online store specialized in motorcycle
equipment, discover scorpion
huge inventory miami . as scorpion
authorized dealer, all of our motorcycle
products have the full manufacturer warranty of scorpion
. select one of our helmets
categories and discover the range of helmets
products that we have for your favorite activity like scorpion exo 710 air cerberus
. to clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. do not wait any longer!
scorpion - helmets - integral road,weight: up to 1400 gr,approval: ece-22.05,color: black